Request Concerning the Recruitment of Tokyo NODAl Special Exchange Students to Tokyo University of Agriculture by Recommendation of the Head of a Global Partner University
1. Eligibility and conditions for people receiving recommendations
(1) Persons whose nationality is not Japanese.
(2) Persons who are 18 years old or older as of April 1, 2019.
(3) Persons who are registered at your university (or who were registered).
(4) Persons who have completed 12 years of school education counting from entrance to primary school to graduation from upper secondary school, or adding the years of study at university.
(5) Persons for whom the recommender takes responsibility, who have an outstanding academic record, and who are in good health.
(6) Persons who have an ability of Japanese language corresponding to grade N2 in the Japanese.
(7) Persons having the desire and the ability to graduate within four years.
(8) Should they wish to advance to graduate school in Japan, per sons who will enter graduate school at Tokyo University of Agriculture.
However, if such persons continue their education at a Tokyo NODAl graduate school, they may not become Tokyo NODAl special exchange students.